HSBC Global Managed Portfolio Service
A cost-efficient, globally diversified managed portfolio service from a highly experienced team.
Offering ‘global reach’ is one thing, but what does that really mean for financial advisers in the UK? When you work with HSBC, it means investment experts based locally – in key locations throughout the world – so nothing gets lost in translation.
Local expertise makes it easier for us to discover potential opportunities. It also means there are fewer constraints in bringing you and your clients quality ideas. Plus, our considerable resources give us the buying power to deliver these opportunities more cost-effectively.
Your clients can choose from one of five globally diversified managed portfolios – each intended for a different risk profile. And since you don’t need to worry about managing portfolios or rebalancing asset allocation, you can focus your attention on your clients and attracting new business. We know you value your freedom – to offer your clients the best service, grow your business and take advantage of opportunities when they arise. The HSBC Global Managed Portfolio Service is designed specifically to help you to do just that.
Why choose the HSBC Global Managed Portfolio Service?
- One of the lowest cost actively managed model portfolio services on the market
- Globally diversified to balance fluctuating asset prices
- Transparent charges, fees and underlying holdings
- Performance-driven by a highly experienced team
- Proven institutional investment processes from a world-leading asset manager
- Service-driven with access to regional specialists as well as comprehensive insights and materials
Ratings should not be taken as a recommendation.
Ratings as at end September 2021.
Please note Synaptic scores refer to their SAA range.
Please note the FinaMetrica score refers to their 'ok risk' range.
Defaqto 5 diamond risk rating as at September 2021.
EValue Risk Ratings based on 1-10 scale data generated by Fund Risk Assessor on a 10 year time horizon as at September 2021.